Even though I’ve been listening to Adele at the gym lately (don’t ask, for some reason it’s working for me), I have a pretty standard gym playlist that I love to pieces and that I will now (at least in part) share with you. I’m aware that many of these are throwbacks, but I’m not someone who updates my iPod frequently (I am, however, someone who loses her connector cable frequently).
- Power, Kanye West
- Here We Go, Chiddy Bang
- Guilty Pleasure, Cobra Starship
- Frenzy, Ke$ha
- Miami, Will Smith
- No More Long Years, Matt & Kim
- We Got More Bounce In California, Soul Kid
- The Way I Are, Timbaland (feat. Keri Hilson)
- I’m Really Hot, Missy Elliott
- Pon de Replay, Rihanna
Note: I’d love to make this a regular topic, so if any of you are interested in contributing, send us your gym playlist and we’ll put it on the blog!